Last updated: October 12, 2022
disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy
rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You
WELCOME TO GOYA Universe, a Web3re Technologies Pte Ltd initiative
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect information from you, as further described below:
Information You Provide: We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for access to the Services or use certain Services. Information we collect may include but not be limited to username, email address, and any messages, images, transient data (to enable communication delivery only), or other content you send via the chat or such corresponding feature(s).
In addition, we may record some discussions and/or correspondences.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
We collect data for one main reason: to enable us to continue to create a rich, vibrant community that we hope you will enjoy.
WHAT WE WILL NEVER DO WITH DATA
We will never sell your specific personal data or any information which is highly identifiable to you. We will never use your data in a way that puts you in danger. In short, we will never use your data in a way we would not be comfortable using our own data, period.
- Data We Collect Automatically: When you interact with us through the Services, we may receive and store certain information such as an IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services. We may store such information, or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents, or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of messages users have sent, and the sites which refer visitors to GOYA Universe and/or its affiliate sites.
- Aggregated Information: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the services' users, we may research our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the information collected. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and third parties for other lawful purposes during our business.
- Info through other Services: You may permit us to collect your information in other services. For example, you may connect a social networking service ("SNS") such as Google, Facebook or Twitter to your GOYA Universe account. Doing this may allow us to obtain information from those accounts (for example, your friends or contacts).
- We may use third-party website analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow in order to disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider's website via your help screen.
- Advertisements: You may see our Service advertised in other applications or websites. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our Service, you will become a user of the Service. Advertising platforms, including Twitter and Facebook (whose SDKs are integrated within our Service), may collect information for optimizing advertising campaigns outside of the Service.
WHERE INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
The Company is based in the Republic of Singapore. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring your information in and to the Republic of Singapore and other countries. The laws of the Republic of Singapore and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
OUR LEGAL BASES FOR HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The laws in some jurisdictions require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or disclose your personal data. To the extent those laws may apply, our legal grounds are as follows:
- To honor our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to our users or to take steps at users’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them. For example, we handle personal data on this basis to create your account and provide our Services.
- Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals: This includes:
- Customer service;
- Marketing, e.g., sending emails or other communications to let you know about new features;
- Protecting our users, personnel, and property;
- Analyzing and improving our business, e.g., collecting information about how you use our Services to optimize the design and placement of certain features;
- Processing job applications;
- Managing legal issues.
- Legal compliance: We need to use and disclose personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
- To protect the vital interests of the individual or others: For example, we may collect or share personal data to help resolve an emergency situation.
- Consent: Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied or express consent.
The Company is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: We might sell or buy businesses or assets as we develop our business. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution, or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Consent: We may transfer your information with your consent.
- Developers: Developers using our SDK or API will have access to their end users’ information, including message content, message metadata. Developers must use such information only to provide the SDK/API functionality within their applications and/or services.
- Agents, Consultants, and Third Related Parties: Like many businesses, we sometimes hire other companies or individuals to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases, and processing payments.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or Related Companies, (iii) protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated or Non-identifiable Data: We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business purposes.
You may provide us with ideas for new products or modifications to existing products and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
We may explicitly ask for general or specific feedback. All information given shall be deemed non-confidential, and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such solicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for additional time for backup and business continuity purposes.
We take reasonable steps to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Emails sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send us via email. Please kindly keep this in mind when disclosing any information via the Internet or any other electronic means.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS AND CHOICES